The conclusion of the Towpath Trilogy
Featuring marathon, half marathon & 10K race lengths
***50 RUNNERS WILL START EVERY 3 MINUTES. WE ASK THAT YOU WARM UP NEAR YOUR VEHICLE AND WE WILL DIRECT YOU TO YOUR START LINE***
Please follow directional signs and allow for time to walk less than a mile to your start line. Course Marshals will be on site to help direct.
8:00 am – HALF MARATHON RUNNERS AND WALKERS start at the intersection of West Canal and Cloverleaf Rd on Lombardo Drive in Valley View. Parking available at Cinemark. Address: 6001 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125. Please follow directional signs and allow for time to walk less than a mile to your start line. Course Marshals will be on site to help direct.
7:40 am –10K RUNNERS/WALKERS start at Bacci Park. GPS Address: 5181 Canal Rd., Garfield Heights 44125
Parking available at Cinemark. Address: 6001 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125. THIS IS ABOUT 2 MILES FROM THE START
7:00 am – FULL WALKERS start on the Towpath Trail underneath the 480 Bridge. Parking available at Cinemark. Address: 6001 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125.
7:50 am – FULL RUNNERS start on the Towpath Trail underneath the 480 Bridge. Parking available at Cinemark. Address: 6001 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125.
Course closes at 2:00 pm
The following race day guidelines have been approved by the Cuyahoga County Department of Health and Cleveland Metroparks and are in place for the safety of the participants, volunteers, and race personnel. Please do not attend the race if you cannot follow these guidelines.
- Participants must be symptom free for 14 days starting September 27.
- Participants traveling to the race are recommended to travel alone or with immediate family members only.
- There is no race-day bib/packet pick-up. There is also no bag-drop.
- Runners are encouraged to wear face coverings until the race starts and then again after you finish.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at the start and finish line areas.
- The Full, Half, and 10k each have their own separate start lines and times. Know your start line and time.
- Full and 10k will each have 3 wave starts (3 minute spacing). The Half will have 6 wave starts (two start times, 8:00 and 8:45).
- Runners will be required to stand in pre-marked starting positions which are no less than 6 feet apart until the race begins.
During Race Guidelines
- Please avoid physical contact with other runners which includes high fives, fist bumps, huddles before, during and after the race.
- Bottled water will available at the finish line on a table for you to take.
- Please no congregating at start and finish line. There will not be any live results computers or an awards ceremony.
- Family members finishing at separate times cannot wait at finish line for other family members.
- Spectators are limited to 2 household members per participant.
- Spectators must conduct symptom assessments.
- Spectators experiencing symptoms must stay at home.
- Spectators must not attend if they have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Family and household members can be together socially distanced from other individuals/family/household groups.
- No congregating before or after the event is permitted.
- Spectators are required to wear facemasks. Kids under 10 are exempted.